The Serin deck-mount commercial faucet from American Standard includes a sanitary hands-free sensor operation, with an innovative automatic adjustment upon start-up that takes into account the sink size, and other factors. This easy-to-maintain faucet has a lead-free, vandal resistant design and innovative features designed to help the faucet last longer in high-use applications.
POWER KIT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
Self-Adjusting Sensor: Sensor automatically sets the activation range on start-up by evaluating sink size and other factors. Will adjust range to adapt to changes in the bathroom environment.
Sensor in Spout Tip: Clean, streamlined style. Hidden sensor reduces vandalism.
Hygienic, touch-free operation
Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance: Integral wiper spring prevents clogging and run-on.
Easy to Service Integrated Strainer: Patented in-line strainer protects the solenoid from debris. Strainer is enclosed in removable debris cup for easy service.
Safety Timer: Helps prevent vandalism by turning off the faucet if the sensor is blocked for 55 seconds
Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. Prevents costly excess water usage and potential flooding
Lead-Free: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
- POWER KIT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- Sensor in spout tip for streamlined style and reduced vandalism
- Self-adjusting sensor automatically sets range for optimum performance
- Single inlet for cold or tempered water
- Vandal-resistant brass spout with single-hole installation
- Safety Timer: Automatically turns water off after 55 seconds
- Vandal-resistant 1.5 gpm/5.7 Lpm pressure-compensating laminar flow outlet
- Optional deck plate for 4-inch (102 mm) or 8-inch (203 mm) centers available
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
||5 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.