Less is more. This tub faucet from our modern Serin® Collection is designed to be more stunning and engineered to be more user-friendly. An optional personal shower comes in handy for rinsing yourself or the tub. And its durable brass construction is easy to clean as well as easy on the eyes.
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard®. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
Ceramic disc valve cartridges assure a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip free performance.
Durable brass construction for long life.
Optional hand-held personal shower is great for rinsing off after a bath or cleaning the tub
Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch
Coordinating Bath/Shower, Bathroom Sink and Bidet faucets available
- WITH personal shower Brass spout 3/4" NPT inlets
- 2064901.002 012611382581 - Polished Chrome(002)
- 2064901.295 012611402869 - Satin PVD(295)
- Ceramic disc valve cartridges assure a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip free performance
- Durable brass construction for long life
- Hand-held personal shower is great for rinsing off after a bath or cleaning the tub
- Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch
- Coordinating Bath/Shower, Bathroom Sink and Bidet faucets available
- 1/4 turn washerless ceramic disc valve cartridges
- Personal shower features 5" (152 cm) long hose with 1.8gpm/6.8Lpm maximum flow
- Metal lever handles and cast brass spout
||Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless
||Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tub / Shower Faucets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.