The Serin widespread bathroom faucet from American Standard features a modern, clean design for a contemporary or modern bathroom. Longer ADA approved metal lever handles accompany a streamlined spout for a faucet that excels in both form and function. Created from fine brass, this metal faucet is designed for prolonged exposure to water, giving it a long-lasting durability with no-drip performance that lasts for a lifetime thansk to an innovative ceramic disc valve cartridge. The exlcusive speed connect drain uses fewer parts, installing in a fraction of the time compared to an ordinary faucet.
- Water temperature safety - Prevents accidental scalding with adjustable hot-limit safety stop
- Easy installation - Exclusive Speed Connect pop-up drain that uses fewer parts and installs in less time
- Water efficient - EPA WaterSense® certified with 1.2 gpm/4.5 L/min maximum flow rate to save water without sacrificing performance
- Supports sustainability - CEC Listed and CALGreen Compliant
- ADA compliant - For ease of use
- Limited lifetime warranty - Product function and finish is guaranteed to be free from defect. See warranty for details
- 1.2 gallons per minute (4.5 L/min) maximum flow rate helps to save water
- Cast brass valve bodies with flexible hose connections for 6" to 12" (152 to 305 mm) installations
- 1/4 turn washerless ceramic disc valve cartridges
- 20 inch (508 mm) long flexible stainless steel drain cable is pre-assembled to spout
|Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose
|Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Valve Material
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.