The Serin high-arc bathroom faucet from American Standard is simple, modern, and exceptionally crafted. The Serin faucet is the perfect pair for a modern, contemporary bathroom with its clean lines and expert craftsmanship. Made from a durable, easy to clean brass material, the Serin faucet is built to last with prolonged contact with water. Drip-free performance is always guaranteed, for a lifetime, thanks to a ceramic disc valve cartridge. An exclusive speed connect metal drain makes installing the Serin faucet easy, using fewer parts - it seals the first time, every time.
- Speed Connect from American Standard - the pre-assembled drain that makes American Standard the easiest brand bathroom faucet to install
- Brass Construction: Durable. Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of colors and finishes
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop allows you to limit the amount of hot allowed to mix with cold, to help prevent accidental scalding
- 1.2 gallons per minute (4.5 L/min) maximum flow rate helps to save water
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces
- Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel (PVD)
- Metal lever handles
|Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose,Water Efficient
|Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Valve Material
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.