The optional PWRX Long-Life Battery System features advanced battery and electronics for a 10 year battery life to reduce the downtime and maintenance costs associated with changing batteries.
Optional PWRX Long-Life Battery System delivers 10 Year Battery Life Sensor in Spout Tip - Allows for clean, streamlined style. Helps reduce vandalism. Self-Adapting Sensor - Automatically sets the detection range by evaluating the surroundings Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance - Wiper spring keeps diaphragm hole clean with every use Lead-Free - Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weight average All American Standard Selectronic Flush Valves are backed by unparalleled after-sales care, support and service. Learn more about the "Fast Attack" Service Team.
- Includes 4-Year CR-P2 lithium battery
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- Sensor in spout tip for streamlined style and reduced vandalism
- Self-adjusting sensor automatically sets range for optimum performance
- Single inlet for cold or tempered water
- Vandal-resistant brass spout with single-hole installation
- Safety Timer: Automatically turns water off after 55 seconds
- Vandal-resistant 0.35 gpm/1.3 Lpm pressure-compensating multi-laminar spray
- Optional deck plate for 4-inch (102 mm) or 8-inch (203 mm) centers available
||Touchless,Self-Cleaning Nozzles,Touchless,Vandal Resistant,Water Efficient
||Self-Cleaning Nozzles,Touchless,Vandal Resistant
||5 Year Limited Warranty
||Lithium Metal Manganese Battery
How to Replace a Selectronic Faucet Multiextension Cord
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.