The Serin petite single-handle faucet may be smaller in stature, but it's just as stunning to behold. This faucet from our modern Serin® Collection is engineered to be more eco and user-friendly. Its compact design is packed with innovative features, designed to bring the best in style and performance. A lifetime of drip-free performance is guaranteed with a ceramic disc valve cartridge. An exclusive speed connect metal drain makes installation faster than ever, using fewer parts and no adjustments required.
- Brass construction: Durable. Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
- Lead free: Faucet contains equals or less than 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- Exclusive speed connect metal drain: Fewer parts. Installs in less time
- Braided flexible supply hoses with 3/8" compression connectors
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time
- 20 inch (508 mm) flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces
- 1.2 gallons per minute (4.5 L/min) maximum flow rate helps to save water
- Fitting can be mounted on 4" centers using optional escutcheon (2064.101P) or single hole mounting method
- Choice of finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel (PVD)
||Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Detachable Hose
||Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Detachable Hose
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Speed Connect
||Fitting Speed Connect
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.