Less is more. Smaller in stature, but just as stunning to behold, this faucet from our modern Serin® Collection is engineered to be more eco- and user-friendly. It's WaterSense®-certified so you can save water without sacrificing style. And its pre-assembled Speed Connect® drain has one-third the parts and installs in one-third the time.
Brass Construction: Durable. Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water.
Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance.
Lead Free: Faucet contains equals or less than 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in
Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel (PVD).
- For use with 2064.101, 2064.011, 2506.101, 2506.011, 7430.101, and 2590.101
- 2064101P.002 012611415272 - Polished Chrome (002)
- 2064101P.295 012611415296 - Satin PVD (295)
- For use with 2064.101, 2064.131, 2064.011, 2506.101, 2506.011, 7038.101, 7430.101 and 2590.101
- Brass construction
- Multiport Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation, drip-free performance and steady water flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.