The Berwick Monoblock faucet from American Standard's Berwick Collection demonstrates symbiosis between fluid elegance and defined precision. This ribbon-like and sleek design has a contemporary yet subtle flair that brings a renewed look to any bathroom. With its innovative Speed Connect drain, you can rest assured that this single handle faucet is the easiest to install - with fewer parts, and no adjustments required. An adjustable hot limit safety stop limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold to reduce the risk of accidental scalding. Durable, easy to clean brass construction and a ceramic disc valve cartridge which assures a lifetime of drip-free performance and smooth handle operation makes the Berwick a choice selection for any bathroom.
Washerless ceramic disc valve provides a lifetime of smooth handle operation and drip-free performance
ADA Approved metal lever handle
Adjustable hot limit safety stop protects from accidental scalding
Exclusive Speed Connect metal drain
Fewer Parts -- Installs in less time
No Adjustments -- Seals the first time and every time
Flexible stainless steel cable -- installs effortlessly in tight spaces
Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch
Coordinating Bath/Shower & Deck Mount Tub Filler available
1.2 gallons per minute (1.2 gpm/4.5 L/min.) maximum flow rate
20" (500 mm) long flexible stainless steel drain cable is pre-assembled to faucet body
- For use with 2064.101, 2064.011, 2506.101, 2506.011, 7430.101, and 2590.101
- 2064101P.002 012611415272 - Polished Chrome(002)
- 2064101P.075 012611415289 - Stainless Steel(075)
- For use with 2064.101, 2064.131, 2064.011, 2506.101, 2506.011, 7038.101, 7430.101 and 2590.101
- Brass construction
- Multiport Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation, drip-free performance and steady water flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.