The Serin single-handle faucet from American Standard uses simple, modern design that is user-friendly and visually appealing. Designed to complement a modern bathroom, the Serin single-handle faucet pairs beautifully with the rest of the Serin collection for a cohesive bathroom design. This WaterSense certified faucet uses a maximum of 1.2 gallons per minute, saving both money and water. An ADA compilant metal lever handle is easy to use, and the Serin installs quickly and easily with the exclusive Speed Connect metal drain.
- Space-saving, modern single-handle faucet design
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge ensures a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop allows you to limit the amount of hot allowed to mix with cold, to help prevent accidental scalding
- ADA Compliant for handicap accessible use
- Lead Free
- No Adjustments - Seals the first time and every time
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces
- Lifetime finish won't tarnish or scratch
- Coordinating Bath/Shower, Deck Mount Tub Filler and Bidet faucets available
||Not Applicable,Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose
||Ceramic Disc Valves,Washerless,Scald Guard,Detachable Hose
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Speed Connect
||Fitting Speed Connect
|Fitting Spout Reach
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.