With refined detail and classic curves, the Heritage Vormax takes its inspiration from timeless American traditional designs while offering superior performance. It is available as a Right Height elongated model with a 16-1/2-inch bowl height for enhanced comfort and ease of use. Heritage coordinates with the Retrospect and Standard Collection suites.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- POWERFUL FLUSH - Patented flush technology sends twice as much jetted water to the rim
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 10 years on mechanical parts
- WATERSENSE® CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17 tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- FINISHING TOUCH - Includes chrome-plated trip lever
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
|10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.