The Ceramix single handle faucet from American Standard is stunning, made simple. This sleek faucet design is ADA compliant, and is designed to be easier for all to use. A Speed Connect drain makes installation simple, with fewer parts and a faster install time. With a solid brass construction that can withstand long exposure to water, this faucet is an exceptional choice for real life, daily use. The Ceramix faucet sits beautifully on either a single-hole sink, or 3 hole sink with 4" centers, using an optional base plate.
- Exclusive Speed Connect metal drain is easy to install with fewer parts and no adjustments required
- Brass Construction is easy to clean and can withstand prolonged exposure to water
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop reduces the risk of accidental scalding
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge assures a lifetime of maintenance-free and drip-free performance
- Lead Free
- ADA Compliant design is easy to use
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
- Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Satin Nickel (PVD).
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard,Water Efficient
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
|Fitting Handle Material
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
|Fitting Speed Connect
||Fitting Speed Connect
|Fitting Valve Material
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.