A refreshing twist on a classic farmhouse sink design, the Pekoe 33-inch Stainless Steel Apron Front Sink provides a large, accessible single bowl for washing everything from small dishes to large pans. This beautiful handcrafted farm sink features channel grooves for ideal drainage and 10mm rounded corners for easy cleaning. The durable 18-gauge stainless steel finish coordinates with today's appliances and is naturally stain, heat, and chip resistant.
- Handcrafted from durable 18-gauge stainless steel
- 33" x 22" x 9" Single Bowl Sink
- SoundSecure+: Exceptional sound deadening with rubber sound pads on both the bottom and sides on the underside of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration.
- StoneLock: Multi-layer spray insulation covers the underside of your sink to further help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation.
- Includes drain and strainer, as well as protective bottom grid
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Sink; 1 year Limited Warranty on all accessories
- Installation instructions and cutout template included
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty on Sink; 1 Year Limited Warranty on Accessories
Pekoe Apron Front Kitchen Sinks From American Standard
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.