Trusted for 150 years, American Standard is committed to creating products with never-let-you down performance and built-to-last quality designed for today's home. Precision crafted of 18-gauge stainless steel, the Suffolk Farmhouse Sink features a distinctive, curved apron front. Equipped with innovative SoundSecure+ sound pads for reduced noise, and StoneLock undercoating ensuring vibration and condensation protection. Includes protective stainless steel grid
- HANDCRAFTED FARMHOUSE STYLE features a gently curved apron front, making it the focal point in any kitchen, and comes with protective stainless steel grid
- DURABLE 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL, with noise-reducing features, is a sleek update to this classic style
- GENEROUS SINGLE BOWL with rounded corners for effortless cleaning
- Tough 18-gauge stainless steel resists dings and dents, an ideal choice for a busy kitchen
- Large bowl with rounded 10mm corners for easy cleaning and 9-in. depth allowing ample room for large pots and pans
- SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on both the bottom and sides for exceptional sound deadening
- StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation covers the underside to further help with sound absorption, and to minimize condensation and vibration
- Stainless steel bottom grid protects the sink from damage while elevating dishes and pans to allow water and particles to drain freely
- Strainer included
- Installation instructions and cutout template included
- Limited lifetime warranty on sink
- 1 year limited warranty on all accessories
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.