With zero-degree radius corners, the Edgewater sink's sleek design adds a stunning contemporary edge to your countertop. Edgewater can be top or undermounted, allowing you to customize the look of your kitchen. Includes the drain for convenience and a coordinating grid for added protection.
Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Convenient choice of top or under-mount installation Handmade 25x22x9 Single Bowl Sink Includes 9028000.075 Drain Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included 27" Cabinet Required Equipped with SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration Features StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation to help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink Bottom grid included for extra scratch protection Bowl Size: 22 1/4 x 16 1/2 x 9 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Convenient choice of top or undermount installation
- Handmade 25x22x9 Single Bowl Sink
- Includes 9028000.075 Drain
- Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included
- 27" Cabinet Required
- Equipped with SoundSecure+TM rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration
- Features StoneLockTM multi-layer spray insultation to help with sound absortption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink
- Bottom grids included for extra scratch protection
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guide to Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Features
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Material and Style
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Size and Configuration
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.