Superior modern design with crisp lines and slim curves, Pekoe delivers upscale style. Contemporary coved corners look great and make cleanup easy. For a seamless, integrated look, Pekoe sinks are installed under the counter with the hardware provided. Waste fittings conveniently come with your Pekoe sink, as well as bottom grids to help keep your sink looking as new as the day you bought it.
Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Installation for a custom look Handmade 17x17x8 Single Bowl Sink Includes 9028000.075 Drain Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included 21" Cabinet Required Equipped with SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration Features StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation to help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink Bottom grids included for extra scratch protection Bowl Size: 15x15x8 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Undermount Installation for a custom look
- Handmade 17x17x8 Single Bowl Sink
- Includes 9028000.075 Drain
- Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included
- 21" Cabinet Required
- Equipped with SoundSecure+TM rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration
- Features StoneLockTM multi-layer spray insultation to help with sound absortption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink
- Bottom grid (7302288-401.0750A) included for extra scratch protection
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.