A trusted name for 150 years, American Standard continues to create products that make life easier and more beautiful. The Danville Stainless Steel Single-Bowl Sink, with its unique curved back wall, is crafted of tough 18-gauge stainless steel and equipped with SoundSecure+ sound pads for reduced noise, and StoneLock undercoating to ensure protection against vibration and condensation.
- D-SHAPE SINGLE-BOWL DESIGN features offset drain for more usable space
- DURABLE 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL, with noise-reducing features, resists dings and dents
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION creates a seamless, custom look and allows for easy clean-up
- Tough 18-gauge stainless steel resists dings and dents, an ideal choice for a busy kitchen
- D shape with offset drain creates more usable space in a stylish design
- SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on both the bottom and sides for exceptional sound deadening
- StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation covers the underside to further help with sound absorption, and to minimize condensation and vibration
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.