Featuring crisp lines and superior modern design, the Pekoe sinks exemplify upscale style. This double bowl sink makes prep and cleanup easier, keeping dirty dishes separate from clean. For a seamless, integrated look, Pekoe sinks are installed under the counter with the hardware provided. Waste fittings conveniently come with your Pekoe sink, as well as bottom grids to help keep your sink looking as new as the day your bought it.
Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Installation for a custom look Handmade 29x18x9 Double Bowl Sink Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included 32" Cabinet Required Equipped with SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration Features StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation to help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink Bottom grids included for extra scratch protection Each Bowl Size: 13x16x9 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Undermount Installation for a custom look
- Handmade 29x18x9 Double Bowl Sink
- Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains
- Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included
- 32" Cabinet Required
- Equipped with SoundSecure+TM rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration
- Features StoneLockTM multi-layer spray insultation to help with sound absortption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink
- Bottom grids included for extra scratch protection
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Bowl Split
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.