Iconic style and modern functionality blend effortlessly in Portsmouth Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks. This offset double bowl sink allows you to multitask and provides you plenty of room for wash and prep. Built to last with 18-gauge stainless steel, these durable sinks are also equipped with bottom and side sound pads and full spray insulation for superior sound, heat and condensation protection. Complementing traditional kitchen décor, this sink pairs handsomely with the Portsmouth kitchen faucets.
Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Installation for a custom look 31-1/2 x 20-1/2 x 9 Offset Double Bowl Sink Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included 36" Cabinet Required Equipped with SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration Features StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation to help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink Bottom grids for extra scratch protection are sold separately; 8446.312000S.075- right bowl grid; 8446.312000L.075 left bowl grid Left Bowl Size: 15 1/2 x 18 5/8 x 9 Right Bowl Size: 12 3/4 x 16 3/8 x 7 1/2 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Undermount Installation for a custom look
- 32x21x9/7 1/2 Offset Double Bowl Sink
- Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains
- Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included
- 36" Cabinet Required
- Equipped with SoundSecure+TM rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration
- Features StoneLockTM multi-layer spray insultation to help with sound absortption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink
- Bottom grids for extra scratch protection are sold separately; 8446.312000S.075- right bowl grid; 8446.312000L.075 left bowl grid
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Cut-Out Below Counter Depth
|Sink Cut-Out Front to Back Width
|Sink Cut-Out Left to Right Length
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guide to Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Features
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Material and Style
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Size and Configuration
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.