The clean lines of the American Standard 31x20 Offset Double Bowl Kitchen Sink allow you to customize your kitchen. The durable 18-gauge stainless steel sink features noise and heat protection, making it a smart option. Designed with tight corners and two bowls, the sink is easy to clean and offers flexibility to prep and clean in the kitchen.
Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Undermount Installation for a custom look 31x20x9/7-1/2" Offset Double Bowl Sink Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included 36" Cabinet Required Equipped with SoundSecure for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration Features StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation to help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink Left Bowl Size: 18 x 15 5/16 x 9 Right Bowl Size: 12 9/16 x 15 7/8 x 7 1/2" Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Undermount Installation for a custom look
- 31x20x9/7 1/2 Offset Double Bowl Sink
- Includes (2) 9028000.075 Drains
- Installation hardware, cutout template and instructions included
- 36" Cabinet Required
- Equipped with SoundSecure+TM rubber sound pads on the bottom and sides of your sink for extra protection against unwanted noise and vibration
- Features StoneLockTM multi-layer spray insultation to help with sound absortption and to minimize condensation on the underside of your sink
- Left Bowl Size: 18 x 15 5/16 x 9
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
|Sink Below Counter Depth
|Sink Cut-Out Below Counter Depth
|Sink Cut-Out Front to Back Width
|Sink Cut-Out Left to Right Length
|Sink Front to Back Width
|Sink Left to Right Length
|Sink Top to Bottom Depth
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guide to Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Features
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Material and Style
Selecting a Kitchen Sink based on Size and Configuration
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.