In keeping with a 150 year history of creating products that make like easier and more beautiful, the versatile Danville Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink from American Standard features separate offset bowls to accommodate a variety of tasks, making food prep, cooking and clean-up fast and efficient. Crafted of tough 18-gauge stainless steel, it's equipped with SoundSecure+ sound pads for reduced noise, and StoneLock undercoating to ensure protection against vibration and condensation
- OFFSET DOUBLE-BOWL DESIGN conveniently separates larger pots from delicate glassware when washing or soaking
- DURABLE 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL, with noise-reducing features, resists dings and dents
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION creates a seamless, custom look and allows for easy clean-up
- Tough 18-gauge stainless steel resists dings and dents, an ideal choice for a busy kitchen
- Large bowl is 9" deep to accommodate pots; small bowl is 7-1/2" deep, perfect for food prep, utensils, dishes and glassware
- SoundSecure+ rubber sound pads on both the bottom and sides for exceptional sound deadening
- StoneLock multi-layer spray insulation covers the underside to further help with sound absorption and to minimize condensation and vibration
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Cut out dimensions 18-in and 15.9-in
- Optional sink grid, model #7433000.075 is available to purchase as special order
|Kitchen Sink Mount Location
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.