The Seva single-handle bathroom faucet from American Standard is available in a water-saving flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute. This streamlined, water-efficient faucet from our Seva Collection is ideal for high-traffic casual bathrooms. A pressure-compensating spray provides a constant water flow.The metal ADA-approved handle has an adjustable hot-limit safety stop to help prevent accidental scalding.
- Stylish design for a casual bathroom with a water-saving max flow rate of 0.5 gpm
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures smooth, precise valve control and a lifetime of drip-free, maintenance-free performance
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding
- Lead Free
- ADA compliant metal lever handle
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
||Not Applicable,Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard,Water Efficient
||Washerless,Ceramic Disc Valves,Scald Guard
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Connection Size
|Fitting Handle Height
|Fitting Handle Type
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
|Fitting No of Holes Required
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.